Content Management Systems
Our customized Content Management Systems (CMS) give you the freedom to manage your own website.
CMS website design gives you control
Content Management Systems (CMS) make it super easy for non-technical users to make updates to a website. Once the CMS website is designed, developed and launched, a friendly dashboard gives you complete control of your content. (Unless you want us to handle all your updates.) In minutes, you can revise text, change images or add blog posts, news, coupons and more.
8 more reasons why we recommend a content management system for your website
In addition to making website updates almost stress-free, a CMS web design has many benefits.
- Enables you to schedule content changes to coincide with sales and other news.
- Allows multiple people to update the content.
- Reduces the time it takes to make a website update.
- Makes your website flexible; as the design components are separate from the text, you can change the look and feel with little impact to the content or vice versa.
- Access your website anywhere you have an Internet connection.
- Helps you automatically publish content that is SEO-friendly.
- Enhances your search engine marketing efforts.
- Provides better security.
There are dozens of CMS website design platforms. We can develop CMS websites on numerous platforms; a few of the ones we support are Kentico, WordPress, Drupal, Joomla and Magento.
A content management system is the best website platform solution for any size business.