Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization (SEO) measurably increases your website’s visibility
Keywords: the foundation of SEO and SEM
Identifying the right related keywords is the linchpin of every successful search engine optimization or marketing campaign. Without the right combination of keywords, your website will get lost in the rankings. SEO is all about using those keywords on your pages to attract visitors.
Using a comprehensive process, we identify the keywords/search terms most likely to get you maximum exposure within your targeted market. We will –
- Use a combination of keyword analysis tools to find out the keywords most often entered into search engine fields when people look for a business like yours.
- Find out how many other websites are using the same keywords.
- Help you build “niche” audiences through additional (intuitive) keywords and keyword phrases.
- Partner with you to identify keyword relevancy.
- Evaluate the performance of your keywords to ensure your website always performs at an optimal level.
SEO uses free, organic, tactics to increase your ranking in the search engine page results (SERP). Done properly, organic search can drive a substantial amount of website traffic. (Technical factors such as mobile-friendly and design influence your SERP too.)
Our SEO services start with keyword research on your specific industry, an audit of your current website’s performance and an analysis of current website links and your ranking against your competitors. Our search engine optimization specialists will:
- Create the right content.
- Build high-quality links.
- Analyze your results and help you continuously improve your search rankings.
Organic search strategies are included in our SEO services. We will:
- Include your customers’ key search terms and keywords on your web pages.
- Complete the behind-the-scenes page information (accurate web page titles, descriptions and labeled images).
- Create links from other appropriate websites and within the website itself.
- Provide XML sitemaps.
Local search services
The “buy local” trend continues to gather steam, especially with the trendsetting millennials. The anywhere, anytime availability of your business though smartphone Internet searches screams opportunity. Forget about paper directories and the old-fashioned yellow page book. Your customers can never find them when they need you!
You want to focus on Google My Business (formerly known as Google Maps, Google Plus and Google Places). Google My Business is critical to connecting your brick and mortal presence to the online world. It is also neglected and/or misused by companies.
Google My Business helps you reach your all your customers—local, regional, national or international. Its interactive features enable customers to share ratings and reviews, use the +1 button to endorse your content, and re-share your Google+ posts.
Our SEO specialists love helping small to mid-size businesses obtain the edge with Google My Business and other listing tools so they garner their local market over much larger firms.