Remarketing (aka retargeting) can turn visitors into customers
Remarketing / Retargeting
You worked hard to get traffic to your website. People visit and browse but do not buy or call you. This is normal. One visit typically is not enough to create a customer. In fact, 84 percent of store visitors use their mobile device to research an item before purchasing. True stat: 70 percent of people abandon their shopping cart without making a purchase. Remarketing (aka retargeting) can turn these people into customers.
Google (includes YouTube), Bing, Facebook, and Amazon are the primary networks that provide remarketing platforms. We can manage your remarketing campaign on any of these networks.
This is how remarketing works
After a visitor leaves your website, for a set period your ads will automatically display online when they browse other websites or when they search for terms related to your products or services. Remarketing is a powerful way to increase your ROI. It focuses your dollars on visitors that have already shown an interest in you, at the right moment – when they are shopping.
Similar to a pay-per-click (PPC) program –
- You determine your business goals (generate leads, increase sales, drive foot traffic, make the phone ring, etc.).
- You determine the ad duration (depends on the platform but could be as short as 5 days or as long as 540 days).
- You specify a geographic area (state, county, city, zip codes, etc.).
- You tell us how you want to build your ad campaign. (We will also advise you on how to get the most bang for your dollars.) For example:
- Target a specific product/service by offering an incentive if they return and purchase from you.
- Skip the quick looky-loos and focus on people that spend serious time on your site.
- You set your own budget.
- You choose your pricing method, cost-per-click (CPC) or cost-per-mention (CPM).
4 remarketing business benefits
- Lowers overall cost per customer acquisition.
- Boosts your website conversion rates.
- Allows you to target specific prospects.
- Increases brand exposure.
Call our remarketing specialists today.